Prestige Car Insurance/Family Fleet
Prestige car insurance – specialist cover for exceptional vehicles
Specialist car insurance is a must if you drive an exceptional car; be it a modern high performance vehicle, executive car or a classic car.
This type of policy has fewer restrictions, with everything from unlimited in-car entertainment cover to the freedom to choose your own repairer. There's no excess for total loss, no deduction for wear and tear and no penalty for non-fault claims.
You also get breakdown cover for the UK and Europe, plus an award-winning claims service which sees the majority of claims agreed within 48 hours.
Why you should consider a Prestige Motor policy
- Agreed Value – you will know exactly what you get in the event of a theft or total loss, without any deductions. Nearly all other insurance companies base their settlements on market value. You have your asset fully protected.
- Choice of Repairer and Original Manufacturer's Parts – you can choose where you wish to have your car repaired. (Most insurers will tell their customers where they can have their car repaired.)
- 'Like for Like' Courtesy Car – you will be provided with a courtesy car of a similar specification until a claim is settled. Often, when a customer is given a courtesy car it proves to be wholly incompatible with their requirements.
- Fully Comprehensive Driving of other Cars – most policies will have the benefit of being able to drive, fully comprehensively, any borrowed or hired car. Additional when non-family members drive your car they will be able to do so on a fully comprehensive basis.
- No Penalty for Non-Fault Losses – you will not penalised for any claims/incidents which are not your fault.
- Multiple cars can be insured under a Family Fleet policy – one policy with one renewal date. Each car maintains its individual no claim discount.
To discuss how our high value car insurance could protect your vehicle better, or to arrange a quote, call us now on 01383 623300.